Cloud computing is the 'in' thing today and everything ‘as-a-service’ has gained so much traction among the customer markets today. This means that all ISVs will have to move towards 'as-a-service' license model towards catering to the needs of the market.
Espros helps companies move their business models by re-architecting their software for on-demand business model. In addition, Espros also helps companies in architecting software using cloud platforms like Amazon EC2, Google Apps and Salesforce.com’s force.com.
Espros has deployed cloud solutions to a number of customers in the blue-chip, and professional association segments where we have helped them web 2.0 service integration as well.
Cloud Enabling - our approach
Develop/re-architect the product for on-demand model
Ground-up development or use platform providers
Web 2.0 services
Deploy on the cloud
Continuous monitoring and support
Integration with 3rd party applications
Independent verification & validation
- Capex to Opex transition.
- Reduce acquisition cost, maintenance costs and ongoing expenses.
- Reduce time-to-market.
- Predictable recurring revenue model.
- Implemented cloud solutions for blue-chip enterprises.
- Partnership with providers of licensing and billing management
- Knowledge on cloud platforms and technology flexibility.
- Expertise in multi-tenancy, scaling, and security.
- Strong product engineering function