Outsourcing at Espros does not mean a vendor-customer relationship and it is an integrated partnership. Espros has the credibility of working with customers continuously for the last 7 years where Espros functions as their only technology arm.
In many instances, the most experienced engineering resources between the customer and Espros is with Espros. Our customers get to manage their core business where all the engineering aspects are handled by us. This model is ideally suited for business startups.
Espros works on multiple engagement models with customers where we offer them the flexibility of adopting models that the customers perceive as convenient.
Engagement Model: Offshore - onsite - onsite/offshore
- Partner relationship and not a vendor relationship.
- Handle both core and non-core functions.
- Understand the ecosystem of startups and large companies.
- Agility built in our engineering processes.
- Collaboration and communication at the core of our business
- Worked with startups as well as large enterprises.
- Flexible engagement models and ability to adapt to customer processes.
- Knowledge on various technologies and frameworks.
- Strong IP in the form of collaboration and communication solutions.