Software Testing & QA
Espros' Quality Assurance department comprises of experienced QA engineers dedicated solely to web and applications testing as well as testing processes automation. Testing processes are based on Rational Unified Process (RUP) best practices and Agile development methodologies – a mix that ensures highest quality work is performed every time, thus shortening the time-to-market for software products and ensuring product are deployed in the most efficient way on the customer's side.
Independent testing service offering by Espros covers 3 major areas:
- Software testing services (web and systems applications)
- Load tests
- Automated tests development
Independent Quality Assurance allows for a better control of the quality of the application, makes the evaluation of the product’s compliance with the original requirements fast and easy and provides an insight to the product’s convenience to the end-user.
Testing and Quality Assurance Services:
- Software testing
- Installation testing
- Functional testing
- Automated testing
- Technical testing
- Web applications testing
- Security testing
- Testing of graphical user interface
- Compliance Testing (508, UK, US and European accessibility standard, etc.)
- Quality control (Quality assessment/ Quality monitoring)
- Documentation Services (Technical writing/ Proofreading and editing / Technical documentation and software localization).
You don't have to wait until the development process is finished to start testing your solution. The quality assurance process should occur simultaneously with the development process, and the system can and should be tested before its final implementation. This will save considerable amount (up to 60%) of money and time needed for debugging and the more important fact is that it will enhance your reputation and improve the overall user satisfaction with your software product.
Software quality assurance is not just a service we provide; it’s part of our commitment to excellence in every project we undertake. Espros offers you the benefit of:
- The independence of our QA division from our development teams
- The maturity, transparency and continuous improvement of our QA processes
- Our highly experienced QA staff
- Experience in bringing over 100 projects to successful completion
- Our depth of experience in manual and automated functional and stress testing
- Our comprehensive control over each testing stage through multiple metrics
- The integration of our processes with yours when needed
True Software QA
Software testing and quality control are essential subsets of software quality assurance. This diagram illustrates the relationships between these distinct, but interrelated levels. Itransition provides comprehensive execution at every level, ensuring true Quality Assurance.
Why Software QA?
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced cost of development
- Reduced cost of maintenance
Benefits of Testing
- Reduced time to market
- High Quality
- State of the art testing resources
- Lower Cost
- Flexible resourcing
- Focus on Strategic Priorities